Thursday, January 5, 2012

Success Quotes

Think big, think fast, think ahead. Ideas are no one’s monopoly.-Dhirubhai Ambani

Whether you think you can or whether you think you can’t, you’re right.-Henry Ford

You do not require an invitation to make profits.-Dhirubhai Ambani

I always knew I was going to be rich. I don’t think I ever doubted it for a minute.-Warren Buffett

If you can count your money, you don’t have a billion dollars.-J. Paul Getty

The best way to predict the future is to create it.-Peter Drucker

A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.-Winston Churchill

I couldn’t wait for success, so I went ahead without it.-Jonathan Winters

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.-Confucius

Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.-Confucius

Impossible only means that you haven’t found the solution yet.-Anonymous

If you can dream it, you can do it.-Walt Disney

Your most unhappy customers are your greatest source of learning.-Bill Gates

No comments:

Post a Comment